We are looking for an experienced electrical engineer to join our small and fast growing team. You must be a hands-on individual contributor that works well with cross-functional groups to create new technology. You must have a proven track record of creating and shipping things.
You will play an integral role in conceptualizing, designing, and prototyping next generation consumer electronics technology involving magnetism, hardware, software and design.
What You Need To Know/Have…
- MS/BS in Electrical Engineering or related knowledge and experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Hands on experience in prototyping, debugging, functional and electrical verification, and diagnostics
- Experience dealing with contract manufacturers
- Experience writing firmware
- Experience with soldering, SMTs and reflow
- Signal integrity or RF experience
- Design, creation and testing of FPGAs/SOCs
- Prototyping using Arduino, Spartan-6 or related tools
- Layout of multi-layer HDI PCBs with fine pitch BGAs
- Be able to work well, be open minded, and remain excited to learn new things with others in a fast-paced environment
Sounds like you? Shoot us a line to discuss at email@example.com