We’re currently seeking a ninja Front-End Developer experienced in using jQuery / angularJS, HTML5 and CSS3 to help build a social sharing site.
Superhuman powers are needed to:
- Implement a complex, interactive design focused on improving user experience
- Independently code and test major features, while working jointly with other team members to deliver features
- Develop innovative solutions that not only meet functionality requirements but meet performance, scalability and reliability requirements while adhering to implementation schedules, development principles and product goals
- Help define product requirements, estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, rollout system changes and evaluate product performance
- At last 3 years of experience in jQuery / angularJS, HTML5 and CSS3
Must have a strong opinion, scrappy ideas, and a passion for technology. Looking for a local to work out of our Sunnyvale, CA labs, with the possibility of working remotely via our telepresence robot. Free drinks, snacks and access to tools (cnc, soldering station, lathe etc).
Sounds like you? Send us an email with your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org