We are looking for a creative and energetic graphic designer to join our design team in Vaughan, Ontario. You will be developing designs for campaigns (print and digital), branding collateral, packaging, and much more.
The Ideal Candidate
You must be able to work well in a small, boutique environment and be able to manage multiple projects and clients at any given time.
You are passionate about typography and colour. You think creatively and are always looking to produce new ideas and new creative solutions.
- Designing print, digital, and interactive marketing materials for various media
- Preparing documents for final proofing, production, publishing
- Thinking creatively to produce innovative ideas and concepts
- Working with copywriters, photographers, web developers to create targeted marketing solutions
- Managing multiple projects and accounts at any given time
- Demonstrating an interest in and knowledge of trends and best practices in the constantly changing world of digital marketing and technology
- Degree in Graphic Design and Communications or a related field
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is an asset
- Experience in photography and videography an asset
- Minimum of 1 year experience in graphic design or production art
- Agency experience is an asset
Skills & Competencies
- You love typography and have a good understanding of design theory
- You have good listening and comprehension skills and you’re able to use feedback to improve your work, skills and habits
- You’re passionate about the design process from initial concept to final production
- You’re thrive under pressure and are used to hard deadlines
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to articulate and present creative concepts and design rationales
Sounds like you? Send us an email with your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org