The designer will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to create culturally relevant, engaging, and emotionally-driven digital brand experiences for our users.
Must have a passion for technology, interactive and web design trends, and a general curiosity for magnets.
- Create a visual design that is pleasing, fresh, and modern looking
- Ensure the design will work on mobile and desktop platforms
- Create layouts and workflows that are user-friendly and engaging
- Proven web design experience (with portfolio)
- Experience with UI/UX trends
- Strong concept development and graphic design ability
- Experience creating and working with site maps, online ad rich media storyboards, user flow, wireframes and other information design documents for websites and online advertising
- Experience managing projects and project timeline estimates
- Understanding of user behavior and the ability to create innovative and inspirational interactive experiences
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Sounds like you? Send us an email with your resume and portfolio to email@example.com